Star Wars: Apocalypse
Small time hustler
Experience: X X X
I’ve Got a Bad Feeling About:
This When you read a situation, you can always ask one of the following questions, for free, without spending hold, even if you fail:
- Which enemy is the biggest threat?
- What should I be on the lookout for?
You have a practiced eye for body language. When you have a one-on-one interaction with someone where you can see each other’s’ body language roll
+Sharp. On a 10+ hold 2, on a 7-9, hold 1. You may spend your hold at any time during the interaction to:
- automatically know when they lie or try to misdirect you.
- conceal from them your own motives or intentions
- communicate an idea or concept entirely non-verbally in a manner unlikely to be intercepted.
Creatures which are not fully human may be difficult to read. The GM may impose
+hindered when interacting with them.
When you scavenge in a ruin, a dangerous territory, or a battlefield, roll
+Sharp. On a hit, you find something. On a 10+, choose 2. On a 7-9, choose 1:
- You find it quickly.
- You find it without getting attacked or into trouble.
- You find an item that is valuable.
- You find an item that is tech.
Blaster Pistol (2-harm close loud)
Light Armor (1-armor), anything from leather outerwear to a combat vest & helmet
Comlink and Datapad (together these are almost as useful as a smartphone)
- Bosc’s autograph and personal comlink number(!)
- 1-resources in starting favor, 1 resource from gambling on Coruscant
- Four additional items:
- A bag of miscellaneous odds and ends that Taka found when scrounging in the ruins. Some of them are definitely worth something to somebody.
Bolen Hawkes: 1 (You trust one of them the least)
Ceth Rayner: -1 (He figures am doomed to self-destruction; He did me a small favor at a critical time.)
Liiana: 1 (She’s the smartest; I’ve stolen from her, blatantly and often.)
Acasha: 2 (She’s pretty sure I’m in love with her; I return her affections.)
Joma Latt: 1 (You’ve fought with one of them, shoulder to shoulder; One of them saved your life or got you out of some serious shit.)